5 Ingredient Zucchini Chips
I’ve been making these zucchini chips probably two or three times a week due to the fact that I’m already obsessed with zucchini, and now I feel like I’m indulging in junk food that is actually healthy. These zucchini chips are so incredibly light and crispy, and only made with 5 ingredients. It’s an extremely simple recipe and a majority of the time spent on creating these bad boys is when they’re in the oven.
- 3 medium sized zucchinis
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp chili powder – divided
- 2 tsp cumin – divided
- A few shakes of Trader Joe’s chili lime seasoning
- Trader Joe’s vegan sour cream for dipping
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees, line two baking sheets with tin foil
- Wash the zucchini and slice them in thin slices.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the coconut oil, chili powder, cumin, and chili lime seasoning together, add the zucchini slices to the bowl and toss until all slices are well coated.
- Place the zucchini slices on the baking pans and place in the oven. Put the timer on for 15 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, take out the baking pans, flip the slices over, and bake again for another 15 minutes. You may want to check how the slices look 10 minutes in – depending on how thin you slice the zucchini.
- Serve with vegan sour cream (or real sour cream) on the side, and enjoy!