Vegan Raspberry Coconut Cheesecake
This delicious vegan alternative to our favourite cheesecake will definetely please your tastebuds. Tasty, healthy and easy to make! The recipe is inspired by the amazing noraspiration!
- 1 Packet Dried pitted dates
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flakes
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Packets Raspberries
- Whiz up the oats and the coconut flakes in a food processor.
- Add the dates and whiz until dough-like texture.
- Put in cake base.
- Microwave cashews in water for 3 minutes.
- Drain cashews, in a bowl whiz together with 1 packet of raspberries.
- Put cream on top of the cake base.
- Top with coconut flakes and fresh raspberries
- Can be eaten straight away of left in the fridge for days.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)