Tempura Basa Fillet with Wild Garlic Sauce
This is my favourite healthy alternative to fish and chips. It is really tasty, easy to make and not like fish and chips, contains hardly any fat. The omega 3 fatty acid in fish, vitamin K and magnesium and spinach and wild garlic and the vitamin C and pottasium in sweet potato all contribute to healthy immune system and a happy body.
- 1 Fillet Tempura basa
- 2 Handful Spinach
- 1 Handful Wild garlic
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Pinch Salt, pepper, paprika, parsley
- 1 Medium size Sweet potato
- Wash the fish in cold water, put a pinch of salt on it, set aside.
- Whip up egg in a bowl.
- Put flour in another bowl.
- Mix breadcrumbs and seasoning in a 3rd bowl.
- Bread the fish: 1. Flour, 2. Eggs, 3. Breadcrumbs.
- On a baking try put baking paper and the fish.
- Wash and pierce sweet potato.
- Set the oven on 170 C and put in tbe fish and the sweet potato for 20 minutes.
- Steam spinach and wild garlic on a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- When soft, add a teaspoon of flour, 1 drop of milk, 1 portion sweetener, salt and pepper.
- Whizz up the sauce and it's ready to eat.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)