Sweet Sushi Roll with Chestnut Puree Filling
If you cravy something sweet but want to have something healthy, stop there! You need to try my delicious no-bake, vegan sweet sushi roll with Peanut Hottie and chestnut puree filling. You will love it.
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Cup Dates
- 1 Cup Desiccated coconut
- 1 Packet Peeled chestnut
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1 Bar 70% dark chocolate
- 5-6 Pieces Unsalted nuts
- 1 Portion Peanut Hottie
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Microwave dates in water for 2 minutes then drain.
- In a food processor blend the oats, coconut and dates.
- Add a few drops of water until mixture is dough-like.
- On baking paper, knead the dough to form flat square.
- Microwave chestnuts in water for 2 minutes then drain.
- Blend chestnut with a bit of vanilla essence and the coconut oil.
- Put the chestnut pure in a line in the middle of the dough.
- Roll up the and refigerate for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, melt the dark chocolate in microwave.
- When melted, add a portion of Peanut Hottie.
- Top the roll with melted chocolate and some mixed nuts.
- Slice and ready to eat!
- Enjoy :)