Spicy 5 Bean Chilli Con Carne with Sweet Potato
I live chilli con carne and I absolutely adore jacket potato. This low fat, high protein, high fibre version is perfect for those who want a break from meat, are vegetarian or pescetarian.
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Tin Red kidney beans
- 1 Tin Butter beans
- 1 Tin Chickpeas
- 1 Cup Sweetcorn
- 1 Tin Choppen tomato
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Sachet Chilli mix
- Wash and pierce the sweet potato.
- Bake it in the oven for 25 mins on 170 C.
- Chop up onion, fry on a tablespoon of coconut oil.
- When onion is golden add the rinsed beans, sweetcorn, chopped tomatoes.
- Add the spice mix, cook for 20 minutes.
- When sweet potato is soft, cut in half, fill with chili.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)