Sesame Seed Seared Salmon with Quinoa Salad
This lovely salad is a perfect quick lunch to enjoy when you are in a rush. Can be taken with you on the go as it is nice chilled too.
- 2 Fillets Salmon
- 3 Tablespoons Quinoa
- 3 Tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 2 Tablespoons Low fat hummus
- 1 Handful Spinach leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut oil
- 1/2 Medium size Broccoli
- 1 Big Carrot
- Microwave the salmon fillets.
- Chop up carrots and broccoli.
- In a pan cook the carrots, broccoli, quinoa with 1/2 stock cube for 5-10 mins.
- Heat coconut oil in pan, put half of sesame seeds in pan.
- Put salmon on sesame seeds, fry till brown.
- Put other half of sesame seeds on top of salmon.
- Turn salmon over, fry other half unt golden.
- Serve on plate on top of spinach leaves, with hummus on side.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)