Roasted Veg Couscous, Poached Asparagus and Cod
This is one of my favourite meals as it is a really quick recipe and nutritionally balanced to provide all your dietary requirements. And it's tasty! ;)
- 1 Cup Couscous
- 1 Sweet romero pepper
- 2 Portobello mushrooms
- 6 Asparagus
- 1 Red onion
- 2 Organic stock cubes
- 1 Tbs Smoked pepper powder
- 2 Pinches Salt
- 4 Seddy cod fillets
- 1/2 Small Butternut squash
- Chop up the vegetables apart from the asparagus.
- On a bit of oil, start frying the chopped vegetables.
- Add a cup of water, the stock cubes, smoked pepper .
- Cook on small flame for 10-15 mins.
- Add couscous and another cup of water.
- Cook for another 2 mins then leave cool with the lid on.
- Cook the asparagus for 3 mins in boiling water.
- Bake the fish fillets in the oven for 20-25 mins.
- When it's all done, serve together.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)