Rainbow Omelette with Goats Cheese and Ajvar
This is a delicious quick meal that can be done in 10 mins! It contains lots of fresh vegetables, chickpeas, sesame seeds, Ajvar and goats cheese providing energy for the day and a good boost for the immune system.
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 3 Egg whites
- 1 Cup Chopped vegetables
- 1 Handful Spinach leaves
- 1 Handful Chickpeas
- 1 Teaspoon Sesame seeds
- 1 Thick slice Goats cheese
- 1 Handful Cucumber
- 1 Tablespoon Ajvar
- Fry your chopped vegetables on a bit of coconut oil.
- When they are golden add the beaten eggs with a pinch of salt.
- Put a lid on top of the pan, cook it on lower heat for 5 minutes.
- When done, top with smaller chunks of goats cheese.
- Add spinach, cucumber, Ajvar, sesame seeds and chickpeas on top.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)