Pumpkin Soup with Roast Walnuts and Potatoes
This hearty soup is a perfect, low calorie meal, having vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in it to boost your immune system. Helping you to manage your weight, have a healthy heart and to keep your brain working.
- 1 Handful Walnuts
- 1 Red onion
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fat free sour cream
- 2 Stock cubes
- 1 Whole Potato
- 1 Whole Pumpkin
- Peel and chop up butternut squash, onion and garlic.
- Put in a pan with the stock cubes.
- Boil for 20 minutes
- Peal and chop up the potato, boil until soft.
- Fry boiled potatoes on 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- In a pan roast the walnuts without any fat
- When the soup is cooked, whiz it up and add the sour cream.
- Top the soup with potatoes and walnut.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)