Meat Free Zuppa Toscana
Perfect, vegetarian version of the popular Zuppa Toscana. Ideal at wintertime, as you can use seasonal vegetables such as kale and potatoes. Lovely with some sour cream or roasted pumpkin seeds on top.
- 1 Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 3 Bay leaves
- 2 Stock cubes
- 2 tablespoons Fat free sour cream
- 1 handful Olives
- 2 handful Kale
- 3 medium size Potatoes
- Crisp the chopped up onion and garlic on a tbsp of oil.
- Chop up potatoes, kale and olives to smaller bits.
- Chuck on top of the onion, fry together for 2 minutes.
- Fill up with water, put the stock cubes and bay leaves in the water.
- Cook for 30 minutes, after cooking add the sour cream
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)