Luxury Goats Cheese and Fig Tart
Enjoy this amazing tart using figs, wild garlic, spinach, butternut squash and figs. Champagne and red onion marmale on the side. Perfect for an important event. And the best thing that it's vegetarian.
- 1 Packet Baby figs
- 1 Handful Wild garlic
- 1 Handful Spinach leaves
- 4 Eggs
- 1 Packet Spreadable goats cheese
- 1 Packet Greek goats feta cheese
- 1/2 Small Butternut squash
- 1 Stock cube
- 2 Red onions
- 1/2 Glass Champagne
- 1 Pinch Salt and pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Applecider Vinegar
- Slice up the butternut squash, cook it half way through.
- In a bowl beat up eggs.
- Add the crumbled cheese, the butternut squash.
- Add the spinach and the wild garlic, seasoning and stock cube.
- Mix well.
- Fill it into ready pastry.
- Top with a few more crumbles of feta.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins.
- Chop the red onion lengthwise, start sauteing them on a little oil.
- Add vinegar, honey, salt, pepper and champagne.
- Cook slow under lid for 10-15 mins.
- Ta-daah! It's ready! Enjoy with a bit of mixed salad or on it's own!