Lentil & Carrot Broth with Crunchy Leeks
This vegetarian broth recipe idea is perfect for days when you don't fancy eating any meat. A great warm up on cold days, but you can enjoy it cold too :)
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Red onion
- 3 Garlic
- 3 Bay leaves
- 2 Stock cubes
- 3 slices Leek
- 1 cup Lentil
- 2 tablespoons Low fat sour cream
- Chop up all ingredients apart from lentil and bay leaves.
- Put all ingredients in a cooking dish, apart from the leek and sour cream.
- Cook for 25 minutes, or until lentil is soft.
- After cooking, mix in the sour cream and top with leek.
- Don't forget to enjoy :)