JJ's version of Nicoise Salad
This is my version of Nicoise Salad. I made it for the first time and I loved it so much I thought I need to share it with you guys. I hope you like it :)
- 1/3 Avocado
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 2 figs
- 4 Cashews
- pinch salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons Balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 tin Tuna in brine
- 1 handful Spinach
- Boil the eggs.
- Put the spinach, avocado chunks and fig chunks on a plate.
- Top it with the tuna.
- Chop up the cashews, put on top of the tuna.
- Chop up eggs when cooked, put on top of the salad.
- Top wit salt, pepper and balsamic vinaigrette.
- Mix together and enjoy :)