Hungarian Savoury Cottage Cheese Dip
This is a very easy and healthy dip recipe that can become a favourite addition to summery BBQs, breakfasts or snack nights. Cottage cheese is really high in protein and low in fat, you can even get fat free products which means that it has benefits in the diet too. I enjoy it on toast, with vegetable sticks or as a side of a main meal or salad.
- 1 cup Fat free cottage cheese
- 1/3 lb Onion chopped finely
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Ground pepper
- 1/2 tsp Whole cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tbsp Yoghurt or creme fraiche
- Mix all ingredients and it is ready to eat.
- If you like dill you can sprinkle some on top.
- Enjoy :)