Hungarian Gundel Protein Pancakes
This is a healthy version of a traditional Hungarian recipe, called Gundel Pancake. Gundel was a very famous confectioner. He created this pancake with walnut cream, chocolate sauce and orange zest. I made the recipe fitness friendlier by using a protein pancake mix, fluffing it up with shredded apple. I also used sugarfree chocolate sauce. I think it's truly delicious!
- 1 Apple shredded
- 1 Zest of lemon
- 1 tablespoon Rum essence
- 1 teaspoon Stevia sweetener
- 2 portion Protein pancake mix
- 2 tablespoons Sugarfree chocolate orange sauce
- 1 cup Grounded walnuts
- Whisk up the pancake mix, add a pinch of salt and the shredded apple, fry in a pan.
- Boil water, add grounded walnuts, lemon zest, sweetener and rum essence.
- Cook until thicken.
- Top pancakes with the walnut cream and chocolate sauce.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)