Healthy American Style Pancakes
A healthy alternative to the all time fave American pancake. Made with oats, egg whites, banana, fat free yoghurt, my fave peanut supplement and fresh strawberries.
- 1 Cup Oats
- 1 Banana
- 2 Tablespoons Fat free yoghurt
- 2 Egg whites
- 1 Handful Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Peanut Hottie
- In a food processor blend together the banana, oats, yoghurt and egg whites.
- Whisk in a pinch of salt.
- Fry without oil in a frying pan.
- Serve with the fresh strawberries, a bit more yoghurt and strawberries.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)