Green Pesto Pasta with Salmon
This is a quick and healthy pasta recipe that fits in a pescetarian diet, low in saturated fats, high in protein and dietary fibre. Real tasty! ;)
- 3 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 Avocado
- 1 Salmon fillet
- 1 handful Wholemeal pasta
- 1 handful Kale
- 2 handfuls Spinach
- 2 tablespoons Low fat pesto
- 2 slices Red onion
- Put the salmon and the the halved cherry tomatoes on a baking tray.
- Bake them in the oven for 15 mins on 175 C.
- Cook the handful of wholemeal pasta with a pinch of seasalt.
- Mix up pesto, kale, avocado, spinach, 1 handful of spinach in a food processor.
- Put the other handful of spinach on a plate.
- Mixed the cooked pasta with the sauce.
- Top with the salmon.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)