Goats Curd and Honey Goats Cheese and Jam Cake
I love this recipe, the light, fluffy and creamy texture of the cake is in perfect harmony with the sweetness of the jam and the sour touch of goats cheese.
- 1 Log Honey flavoured goats cheese
- 1 Cup Your choice of flour
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Sweetener
- 1 Pinch Salt and baking powder
- 1/2 Liter Goats milk
- 6 Tablespoons Jam
- Get the goats milk, set on the side and leave for a few days until it sours and turns into curd.
- When the milk has turned into curd, mix it with the eggs, flour, baking powder and seasoning.
- Lay in a tray on baking paper.
- Top with chunks of the honey goats cheese.
- Top with the jam.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 mins on 170 C.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)