Goats Cheese and Chargrilled Veg Quesedilla
I made the vegetarian version of this spicy mexican meal. Really easy and quick to make. You can have for breakfast, as a quick lunch or something to munch on in the evening!
- 1 Wholemeal Wrap
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1/2 Romero Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 2 Portions Your choice of goat cheese
- Grill the peppers first.
- Spread the goats cheese on half of the wrap.
- Slice the avocados on top of the goats cheese.
- Put grilled pepper on top.
- Fold the wrap in half and grill for 2 mins on each side.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)