Dreamy Allin' Breakfast Bars
I think these breakfast bars make a perfect meal in the morning, or a quick snack on the go, keeping you full for long!
- 3 Egg whites
- 2 tablespoons Coconut flakes
- 1 pinch of Salt, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, Vanilla
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Peanut Butter
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 big Banana
- 1 handful Blueberries
- Beat up egg whites.
- Gradually mix in oats, honey, peanut butter and seasoning.
- Mash up banana with fork, add to mixture.
- Lay out on a piece of baking paper.
- Put blueberries on top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins on 170 C.
- Check, and if too soft bake fir another 5 mins, until blueberries start exploding.
- Put coconut flakes on after baking.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)