Cottage Cheese and Chocolate Parfait with Fruit
Cottage cheese and chocolate is a typical Hungarian combination, it's the Hungarian cultures most popular dessert. I made the healthy version of this dessert with some fig, passion fruit, and bee pollen.
- 2 Figs
- 1 Passion fruit
- 2 tablespoons Fat free sour cream
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Bee pollen
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla pod
- 1 portion Stevia sweetener
- 2 tablespoons Sugar free chocolate sauce
- 1 packet Fat free cottage cheese
- Mix the cottage cheese, sour cream, vanilla, lemon zest, sweetener and a pinch of salt.
- Get 2 small glasses, put 2 tablespoons of the mixture on bottom.
- Slice each fig to 4 slices.
- Put figs in the glass, push against the wall.
- Top up both glasses with the remaining cottage cheese mixture until full.
- Top with chocolate sauce, seeds of passion fruit and bee pollen.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)