Bombay Potatoes with Chilli Oil Salmon
Try my version of the popular Bombay Potatoes with Chickpeas and Wild Garlic. They make a perfect combination with Chili oil marinated salmon fillet. Sprinkled with sesame seeds to take it to perfection.
- 2 Salmon fillet
- 2 Handfuls Spinach
- 1 Handful Wild garlic
- 1 Handful Cooked chickpeas
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 1 Packet Bombay Potato spice mix
- 3 Sprays Chilli oil
- 2 Medium size Potatoes
- 1 Big Red onion
- Boil the potatoes until soft and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Spray salmin fillets with chilli oil and bake under tin foil for 20 mins on 170 C.
- On a little oil start frying chopped red onion.
- When the onion is golden, add the spice mix and half a cup of water.
- Mix well then add the chopped potatoes.
- Add the washed spinach and wild garlic.
- Mix well and cook under lid on small flame until is spinach soft.
- Put a portion on the plate, too with chickpeas, 1 salmon fillet and a sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)