Bombay Noodles, Crunchy Vegetables and Salmon
Soy sauce seared salmon with Bombay spice noodles and half cooked crunchy carrots, bamboo, baby corn and sprouting broccoli
- 2 Salmon fillet
- 2 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbp Soy sauce
- 1 pack Rice noodles
- 1 tbsp Bombay spice mix
- 2 handfuls Noodle vegetable mix
- Put the salmon fillet on a piece of tin foil, pour some soy sauce on it, wrap it up, bake it in the oven on 220 C for 15-18 minutes.
- Boil water, chuck noodle vegetable mix in, cook for 5 minutes.
- Boil water, put noodles in a bowl, put water on top, cover it with tin foil, leave in for 5 minutes
- When it's all done, mix together, add more soy sauce and the sweet chilli sauce.
- Can add sesame seeds if desired.
- Don't forget to enjoy :)