Banana and Carrot Oat Cake with Yoghurt Dip
I created this recipe using the combination of banana bread and carrot cake. I put it in a healthy oat cake! Hope you like it :) Very tasty with yoghurt dip!
- 1 Apple
- 2 Banana
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Cup Oats
- 4 Egg whites
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Handful Walnuts
- 1 Orange zest
- 1 pinch Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Salt
- Grate apple and carrot, mash banana with fork.
- Beat up egg whites in bowl.
- Gradually add oats, carrot, apple, banana, seasoning and honey.
- Layer it on baking paper.
- Cut the other banana in half, out on top of cake.
- Top with bits of walnuts.
- Bake for 20 mins on 170 C.
- Dip in natural yoghurt when eating.
- Don't forget to enjoy it :)