Berry Chia Pudding Cups
This healthy snack or breakfast recipe is full of protein and fiber to keep you full for hours.
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 2/3 cup soy yogurt
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 2 tsp liquid sweetener such as maple syrup
- 1-2 tsp Arctic Power Berries Lingonberry Powder
- Fresh berries
- Mix the chia seeds with the almond milk and place in the fridge, taking it out to stir every five-ten minutes for the first half hour and then leaving it to thicken overnight.
- Before serving the next day, mash the (thawed if frozen) strawberries with a fork and mix them with the soy yoghurt, lingonberry powder and liquid sweetener. If you want to make a mess you could also drizzle some blackstrap molasses down the sides :) Serve immediately with fresh berries of your choice!