SHRIMP MUNG BEANS FETTUCCINE WITH COCONUT SAUCE
Very easy and delicious recipe for a quick lunch and dinner.
- 1 bag Organic Mung Bean Pasta
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 4 baby corns
- 1/2 red and green chillies
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta for 7 min and cook baby corns or steam them.
- Melt the coconut oil and fry finely diced garlic with salt and chilies and fresh asparagus.
- When garlic turns brownish pound shrimps and cook until pink
- Add coconut milk, and simmer everything for 10-12 min.
- Add herbs and spices
- Top up cooked pasta with the sauce and garnish with fresh dill or the herbs you desire.