MY FAVOURITE PUFFY, CRUNCHY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These cookies are soft and crunchy, not flat and chewy ( these are great too, don’t get me wrong). These cookies will make a bad day, better, especially rainy days as today. Let me share the recipe then, I hope you will love them as much as we do.
- 400 grams flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 200 grams melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 100 grams chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
- 150-180 g coconut sugar
- Mix the sugar with melted butter. Once well combined add the eggs, one at a time, making sure each is incorporated before adding the next.
- Add the vanilla paste. Add dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Add chocolate pieces and mix with the spatula or wooden spoon until well-distributed.
- Use ice cream scoop ( I used the small one), from same size balls and refrigerate for minimum an hour.
- Bake in preheated oven in 190 degrees C for 12-15min.