CRANBERRY BUTTER COOKIES
Cranberry Orange Shortbread Cookies combine my favorite Christmas flavors in one easy to make cookie recipe. Super easy cookie recipe that makes sensational results! I’m sharing this recipe now, so you can make it right before Christmas next week. They’re also perfect for the busy holidays because you can make up the cookie dough, set it in the fridge, and then bake when you have more time.
- 500 grams flour
- 300 grams cold butter cut in cubes
- zest from 1 large orange
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried cranberries ( cut in small pieces)
- 3 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp orange juice optional, only add if the dough is very dry
- In the food processor or a stand mixer, combine flour and sugar.
- Add cold cubed butter and pulse until well combined ( 2 min)
- Add cranberries, orange zest mix for 10 seconds.
- Add eggs, mix well on low speed for 2 min until well combined.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Roll the dough to 3-4 mm thickness and cut your festive shapes. You can also refrigerate the dough in logs and cut dough into 3-4mm rounds and bake for 10-13 minutes ( or until the edges start turning golden)