Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
Protein packed oatmeal pancakes bringing the health back to breakfast foods. If prepared with Yevo, the pancakes will include all the 43 essential nutrients the body needs to live, heal and grow.
- 1 cup Oatmeal
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnoman
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 large Egg
- Whisk together Yevo Oatmeal, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and table salt in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl whisk together milk and egg.
- Gently combine dry and wet ingredients until just combined.
- Adjust thickness of batter with additional milk as needed.
- Spray a griddle with nonstick cooking spray or brush with melted butter and heat over medium-low heat.
- Use a ladle or ¼ cup measuring cup to spoon batter into even rounds on griddle.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side or until lightly browned and cooked through.