Simple Greens Salad
If you are vegan, you can substitute feta for avocado or tofu to compensate for the smoothness.
- 1 little gem lettuce
- 1 medium sized cucumber
- 10-15 fresh sweet peas pods
- 50 gr feta
- Olive oil & lemon juice, to taste
- 1 tbsp nut and/or seed mix
- 2 tbsp dressing of your choice
- Cut the outer leaves of the lettuce into smaller pieces. The leaves inside are smaller and don't need cutting. Add some olive oil & lemon juice and mix the salad.
- Cut cucumber into match like sticks by cutting 1/2cm width 'coins', and then cutting lengthwise. Add to the bowl together with peas from the pods.
- Crumble feta on top. Finish by pouring the dressing and sprinkling 1 tbps of the nut mix on top. Serve with a piece of toasted bread.