Winter dish: Zucchini Soup
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 cup dill
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 4 zucchini
- Start by cutting the zuchinni, carrot and onion in small pieces. Bring water to a boil and place them in the pot. Simmer for about 30 min or until they become soft.
- Leave the vegetable to cool down a bit and save about 1/2 cup of the water
- Place all of the ingredients in a high speed blender except the dill. Mix really really well until it's creamy and velvety. If the soup it's too thick, add more of the saved water.
- Pour the soup back in the pot and add the finely chopped dill.
- Now it's ready to eat!
- Feel free to garnish the dish as you like: I used some black quinoa, sauteed mushrooms and green peas.