- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 onion
- 2 raw aubergines
- Start by cooking the aubergine: the best way is to roast them on your grill. If you don't have one, cook them in the oven until they are soft
- Place the aubergine on a cutting board and top with lots of salt and leave it for about 15 mins.
- After the aubergines are cooled down peel them carefully.
- Depends on your preferences you can use a high speed blender to mash them or I prefer to mash them using a wooden spoon and my wood cutting board until they become really creammy
- Now it's time to mix them for about 5-10 minutes with the oil and salt, adding then the rest of the ingredients: apple cider vinegar, tahini, and the chopped onion
- Serve it on a good bread and tomatoes, with vegetable sticks or on your raw crackers