Mother's Blue Cheese Omelette
Serve with salad, freshly ground pepper & pine nuts!
- 4 eggs
- 5 tbsp cashew or almond milk
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp goat butter
- handful basil leaves or thyme
- 2 tbsp parmigiano
- 75 gr blues cheese
- sea salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp pine nuts
- In a bowl combine eggs, milk, sea salt, pepper and herbs. Set aside.
- Warm goat butter in a pan. Add tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until softens. Reduce to low heat.
- Add egg mixture, sprinkle grated parmigiano and crumble blue cheese on top. And cook very slowly, try not to stir (the mistake I did in a hurry while shooting this recipe). Cook for about 5 minutes (remember slowly!).