Mango & Hemp Power Truffles
These truffles are really GOOD ENOUGH. In fact, they are even better than that. Easy to make, fun to roll, perfect on the go and parties, plus it's a party in your mouth. These are meant to give you power and make you strong.
- 1 cup oats or quinoa flakes
- hemp seeds
- 16-20 medjool dates
- 1 fresh mango
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- little bit of bee pollen
- Add oats/quinoa flakes, 1/2 cup hemp seed and bee pollen to a food processor or high speed blender and blend until flour like consistency. Transfer the 'flour' into a bowl and set side.
- Blend/process together mango, nut butter, dates and cinnamon until completely smooth.
- Transfer the wet mixture to the 'flour' mix together with the remaining 1/2 cup hemp seeds and combine all together. Let the dough set in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Roll balls with your palms and then coat in hemp seed or cacao. Let set in the fridge for at least an hour or overnight.