Coconut-Banana Bread with Coconut Frosting
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup full-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 room temperature
- Preheat oven to 130°C.
- In a big bowl sift together flour all the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together eggs and sugar until completely dissolved and slightly frothy.
- Add mashed bananas and yoghurt. Beat until creamy.
- Fold in wet mixture into the flour mix.
- Line the tin with parchment paper and butter it slightly. Bake for 50-60 minutes until golden on top and fork comes out completely clean.
- Do not remove out of the tin until completely cooled. Meanwhile make the frosting.