If you are a pasta lover and need a low-carb version closer to the real thing, you have found your match! This is a great recipe for one; super-quick and super-versatile. This is much healthier, grain-free alternative to standard pasta. These noodles are simple to make and taste great. It's completely gluten-free, and a paleo-friendly pasta to boot! The sauce is enough for two people.
- 2 zucchinis
- 250 g minced beef
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- 1 bayleaf
- 4 leaves fresh basil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Fry your onion and garlic on low - medium heat for 5 min.
- Add grated carrots, then tomato puree and bayleaf.
- Add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
- Add fresh basil and cook the sauce for 20-30 min on low medium heat.
- Then add your mince beef and cook for another 15 min.
- Peel your zucchinis and then make noodles with your peeler.
- Serve and enjoy while its hot!