Stuffed Tomato with Mushrooms & Mozzarella
This juicy, richly baked tomatoes stuffed with mushrooms and mozzarella will satisfy vegetarians and meat-eaters alike. This dish is inexpensive, quick to prepare and always a favourite. Stuffed Tomatoes with Mushrooms makes a pleasant lunch dish or an attractive accompaniment to main dishes.
- 2 large tomatoes
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 100 g mushrooms
- 1/2 ball Mozzarella
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Preheat your oven to 180 C or 350 F.
- Cut your onions, garlic, mushrooms and parsley.
- Fry your onions with garlic for 5 min, then add mushrooms and sauté until soft, then add parsley. Season well.
- Cut the tops of your tomatoes and scoop out all the mixture inside.
- Add sour cream and mozzarella to your mushroom mixture and fill your tomatoes with it.
- Bake your tomatoes for 15-20 min, and enjoy with salad or rice.