I love these stuffed portobello mushrooms – they are delicious and so pretty. They can work well as an appetiser or just serve them for dinner with big salad. They look and taste incredible, very luxurious. You could serve it to a vegetarian by itself or a carnivore with a steak—and both would be happy.
- 2 Portobello mushroom caps
- 200 g spinach
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 80 g quinoa
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 200 C or 400 F.
- Peel your mushrooms and get rid of the core.
- Fry your onion and garlic until soft and add spinach.
- Cook your quinoa for 15-20 min until done.
- In a bowl, mix your spinach with onions, quinoa, and sour cream.
- Fill your mushrooms and bake in the oven for 10-15 min until golden.
- Enjoy them hot or cold with salad.