Strawberry Cheesecake Chocolate Cups
A semi sweet, chocolate cup filled with creamy strawberry cheesecake mousse topped with fresh strawberries.. An easy-to-make, impressive dessert to share with the ones you love. These Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Cups are perfect for summer and any season after! You can make this particular dessert cup the same way with raspberries, blueberries or another fruit of your choice.
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1/2 can condensed milk
- 300 ml double cream/whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp compote or strawberry jam
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- 4 foil cups
- Chop your chocolate and place it in microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power for 1 minute. Stir thoroughly. Continue to microwave and stir at 15 second intervals until smooth and completed melted. Put 2 tablespoons chocolate in the bottom of a each cupcake mold. Slowly rotate the mold at an angle so the chocolate evenly coats the sides of the mold. Chill until set, about 20 minutes or faster in a freezer. Carefully loosen the edges and then slowly peel the baking cup away from chocolate cups.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, double cream and condensed milk. Add vanilla extract and strawberry jam for extra flavour.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag. Pipe in to chocolate cups. Chill for at least 2-3 hours. Serve with fresh strawberries and icing sugar.