Salmon and Spinach Pancakes
I love these stuffed pancakes with salmon and spinach! Its a perfect combination if you fancy something different for dinner. It is a quick and delicious meal, that can be made in 30 min or less. Creamy spinach with salmon wrapped in a crispy pancake is the perfect dinner.
- 500 ml milk
- 2 Eggs
- 280 g flour
- 1-2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Butter for greasing finished pancakes
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 1 fillet of salmon
- Salt & pepper
- Boil your salmon for 10 min until cooked.
- Cook your spinach until it wilts down, then add sour cream and season. Drain your spinach from any excess water before adding into the salmon.
- Mix your salmon and spinach together, add about 1 tsp onto each pancake and roll.
- Fry them in butter on both sides to get crispy, or freeze them for later.