Russian Chicken Cutlets
This is super easy Chicken Cutlets or Kotleti Recipe. Russian Chicken Cutlets is a dish, I bet you have never had before. I guess I just gave you an idea for your dinner tonight! Low fat and low carb, inexpensive dinner. Goes nicely with rice, salad or mashed potatoes. I love chicken cutlets or kotleti. Best of all there is very little fat in this recipe, so it is perfect for when you are trying to watch what you eat. Russian cutlets are very easy to make and are absolutely delicious! You can make as many as you like and just keep the rest in your fridge for tomorrow. The leftovers are as yummy as fresh ones.
- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 onions
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp Semolina
- 3 tbsp Sour Cream
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 small bunch fresh dill
- 1/2 small bunch parsley
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 tsp butter
- Cut your chicken into small pieces or use a food processor.
- Cut your onions, garlic and firssh herbs.
- In a bowl combine meat, onions, garlic, eggs, sour cream, semolina and greens, mix everything together very well.
- Place the mixture into the fridge for 30 min.
- In a frying pan add some cooking spray and a little bit of butter, add your cutlet mixture, about a 1 large tbsp. Fry for 5 min on each side, or until its cooked.
- Serve with vegetables or rice. Enjoy!