Raspberry & Chocolate Truffles
These easy to make delicious raspberry truffles are to die for. They don’t take much time, and if you are craving something sweet and naughty, this is a perfect treat. They freeze well as well, so you can always have spare ones. I really love chocolate together with tart raspberry flavour, they combination is so amazing. This recipe makes from 6-10 truffles depending on the size you want to make them.
- 15 grams unsalted butter
- 120 grams bitter sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 60 grams raspberry puree (or mashed raspberries)
- 80 grams heavy/double cream (min 33%)
- In a bowl add chocolate, butter and cream and melt over the double boiler or microwave until everything is melted.
- Add raspberry puree and mix well. Place clingfilm on top and set the chocolate mixture in the fridge to set.
- Once it has set, take it out and using a spoon, scoop the mixture out and roll into a ball quickly. You have to work fast, as chocolate can melt from the heat of your hands.
- Once you have the perfect ball shape, dip each chocolate truffle into dried freeze raspberries or cocao powder and place them back in a fridge to set.
- Enjoy straight away or freeze for later.