Pumpkin Fritters with Cheese
Pumpkin fritters – are delicious for breakfast or dinner and it’s so quick and easy to make! They are very healthy, full of vitamins and i just love the melted oozing cheese in the middle. This seasonal dish is a great addition to any meal. They are very crunchy on top and dont taste too much like pumpkin, so yummy ! Pumpkin fritters are delightful, especially when served warm with sour cream.
- 1 egg
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh Dill
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- Sunflower seeds
- 200-250 g pumpkin
- 3-4 tbsp flour
- Salt & pepper
- Cut, peel and deseed your pumpkin. Grate your pumpkin by hand or use food processor.
- Cut your dill finely and cut your cheese.
- In a bowl, add your egg, flour, pumpkin, season well. Add your seeds and crushed garlic. Mix well.
- In a hot pan, add 1 tbsp of your mixture, fry for few min, then add the cheese. Turn when they are golden brown on one side, and fry on the other side until golden.
- Enjoy with sour cream while hot!