Potato Cutlets with Mushroom Fillings
Potato Zrazy – a popular dish in Eastern Europe, particularly Poland, Lithuania,Belarus and Ukraine. Usually it is served with meat filling, but today I will make vegetarian potato Zrazy – these are mashed potato patties stuffed with mushrooms and onion filling, pan seared on both sides until golden. Potatoes are comfort food for many people, and now you can have it for dinner a delicious potato recipe.
- 3-4 medium potatoes
- 250 g mushrooms
- 1 large onion
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- Salt & Pepper
- 3 tbsp butter
- sour cream
- Fresh parsley
- Boil your potatoes for 25-30 min.
- Cut your onion and mushrooms.
- Add butter to your pan, then onions and mushrooms. Fry for 7-10 min.
- Add fresh parsley, season well and cook until soft and golden.
- Add butter to your cooked potatoes, egg, flour and mash the potatoes. Then mix everything and season per taste.
- Place 1 tbsp of your potato mixture onto a floured board. Then add your mushroom filling and roll the potato cutlet from both sides until you form a nice shape.
- Fry your potato cutlets with mushroom filling on both sides until golden brown!
- Enjoy with some sour cream and fresh parsley!