Potato Cutlets with Cheese
Russian potato cutlets are very easy to make and are absolutely delicious! These are filled with cheesy and when you cut into each cutlet, that melted cheese comes out! You can make as many as you like and just keep the rest in your fridge for tomorrow. Potato cutlets is the easiest, budget friendly and all time favorite side dish. This recipe will also make a great meal for lunch box or a picnic basket. Potato Cutlets - is really delicious dish. I hope you make these and enjoy them, because it is one of my most favorite meals.
- 3 large potatoes
- 50 g butter
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 egg
- Peel and boil your potatoes for 25-30 min.
- Let them cool down for a bit, then add your butter, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add your egg and flour and mix well until its all mixed in.
- Form little patties out of the mixture using extra flour, so they are not too sticky.
- Add your cheese inside each patty and close them up.
- Make sure your pan is hot, add sunflower oil or butter and fry for 5 min on each side on medium heat until golden.
- Serve while hot with sour cream and dill. Enjoy!