Omelettes are tasty and super-quick to knock together. A simple omelette is delicious and brilliant for breakfast, lunch, or even a quick and light supper with a nice green salad. Once you’ve perfected this method, you can go on to add different ingredients to your simple omelette to make lots of lovely combinations.
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp milk
- Salt & Pepper
- Whisk your eggs with milk, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Preheat your pan and add some cooking spray.
- Pour the mixture and cook for few min on low heat.
- Turn over one half of the omelette and cook for further 1 min.
- Serve with salad and enjoy!