No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
Creamy and mousse-like, this no-bake strawberry cheesecake is served in individual dishes, making it a fancy yet simple dessert. Are you looking for a dessert with minimum effort and maximum effect? This no-bake cheesecake in a cup is super easy to make and best of all, there is no need to turn on the oven. These No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes are perfect for a date night dessert.
- 100 g large biscuits
- 100 g cream cheese
- 1/2 cup double cream /whipped cream
- 3-5 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries
- Crush your biscuits into fine crumb.Divide half of the biscuit crumbs between the cups.
- In a large bowl, whisk the cream cheese, double cream, icing sugar and the vanilla extract until softly whipped.
- Puree half of the strawberries and add a bit more icing sugar.
- Top each cheesecake with remaining strawberries, puree, cheesecake, and cookies. Layer the dessert per your taste.
- Refrigerate for few hours and enjoy!