No Bake Layered Cheesecake
Strawberry, Chocolate and Vanilla no bake cheesecake is perfect for any occasion. Creamy layers work together so well, I cant have enough of this beautiful dessert!
- 2 cup full fat 9 % cottage cheese or farmers cheese
- 550 g sour cream
- 5-6 tbsp gelatine
- 10 tbsp icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp strawberry jam and red food colouring
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Few tbsp of cocoa powder
- few tbsp of melted chocolate
- In a bowl mix your cottage cheese with sour cream and icing sugar. Blend until creamy.
- Dissolve your gelatine in hot water. Add gelatine to your cottage cheese mixture.
- Divide your mixture into 3 bowl evenly. Add strawberry into one, chocolate into another and lastly vanilla into the 3 bowl.
- Assemble the cake by pouring different colours into a baking dish.
- Refrigerate until set completely! Enjoy!