No Bake Chocolate Donut Recipe
These are very delicious no bake raw vegan chocolate donut holes. They only take about 5 min to make and you can enjoy this beautiful chocolate treat. If you’re feeling like celebrating today, but don’t want eat a standard donut that has zero nutrients, make this! I think you’ll love it. Enjoy your decadent dessert and let me know what you think.
- 240 g shredded coconut
- 6 dates
- 2 tbsp honey
- 80 g walnuts
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In your food processor, add your coconut shreds, walnuts, cinnamon and cocoa powder. Blend.
- Add your dates, vanilla extract and blend.
- Add honey, the mixture should become nice and sticky.
- Roll the chocolate donuts, you should have around 16 pieces.
- Eat them on their own, or dip into coconut shreds.