Mushroom soup is a really simple soup to make and can be on the table in under 30 min. A really easy mushroom soup recipe. This rich and filling dish is the perfect way to use up mushrooms. You can vary this fresh mushroom soup as much as you like by using different types of mushrooms.
- 50 g celery
- 50 g leek
- 3 cloves garlic
- 150 g any mushrooms you like
- fresh parsley
- Vegetable stock
- 500 ml water
- 1 tsp thyme
- salt & pepper
- cooking spray or 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Cut your mushrooms and vegetables roughly the same size.
- Cook your leeks, celery and garlic for 5 min on medium heat.
- Add mushrooms, water, thyme and parsley.
- Cook everything for 10-15 min on medium low heat.
- Blend everything until nice and smooth. Season per taste.
- Serve with parsley and dollop of sour cream, mix in and enjoy.